- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output. Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with smooth, extended frequency response perfect for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- USB output connects to your computer (Windows and Mac) for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone with dial on the bottom that allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kilohertz sampling rate
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport. Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
Copyright © 2020 Guitar, all rights reserved.