- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer. Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use; durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with low self-noise – perfectly suited for digital recording
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone; controls on the front allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response; high-quality a/D converter with 24-bit, up TO192 kHz sampling rate
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport; pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also includes two 2 m (6. 6′) cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Copyright © 2020 Guitar, all rights reserved.